Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas is Over

As the afternoon sets in on December 26, 2008 another Christmas has come and gone! Our year has been great, with new friends and the fellowship of our old friends, things are looking great for the 2009 entry. The little web slingers received all they asked for and good times were had by all at the house! I had an unexpected visit by my Uncle, whom I have not seen since May 0f 1998... Kind of felt like Clark Griswold when Uncle Eddie pulled up in his RV. It was a pleasant surprise , and it was a pleasure to meet his new wife of two years... it just seems like yesterday my aunt died, but it's been almost Six Years now. We had a great visit, feed them some lunch, and sent them back to their RV and back on the road. Heck you figure another ten years, my kids might be out of the house!!!! So party on Garth! I hope everyone had a blessed year as the Crime fighters have and look forward to the New Year...

No comments:

Post a Comment