Monday, December 22, 2008

What a Weekend...

My weekend started off great, we had an incredible time in the lovely City of Grandbury from the hospitality of the Jar's from night to noon!!!!! What an evening, we shared hours of laughter and watched numerous brain cells dissolve. Never knew that I'm in love with a "Crazy Family" but I guess I should have known since they put up with the crime fighters for the past four plus years. By the Grace of God, we had another great fellowship of the mindless at our friends house in the neighborhood of Reatta "Nuts Landing" Estates. Two nights in a row, good times were had, but it was nice to sleep in the web for the evening. Then to top my weekend as one of the greatest, I had the privilege to watch the Cowboys loose with humble Cowboy fans and then watch my Redskins put them right back in the playoff picture! But that's okay I'll take a win any weekend...
So Cowboy fans please remember to send LaRon Landry a Christmas Wish this holiday season, because he gave you a great present!!!! Go Skins!

No comments:

Post a Comment