Saturday, January 24, 2009

Whats wrong with Hustle?

After watching an awesome third and fourth grade basketball game, I sit and wonder why parents get so intense on their children's hustle??? I am the (trying to get better) the worst person on seeing the wrong in officials and what they are not seeing, but to hear the parents on the other team applaud when a kid finally gets called for a foul, well that's amazing! Grant it the one that caused the foul was mine, but to hear the other parents find pleasure in the ref finally calling him for a foul takes my breath away if only for a moment and then i breath again. If the other parents could see the hours mine puts into practice on his own and not being told to. Maybe they would see the difference between Hustle, and hoping a ref makes a call on their kids lack of hustle. So for me, I'm still working on being the quite one, on fouls called against our team, but I still will not cheer when a kid gets called for a foul on the opposing team for their hustle! So in closing, keep the Hustle up!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment